The trendy slim-fit trousers are perfect for the office or night out.
Crafted in luxe cotton sateen stretch this pair of pants feature a very trendy city-style pencil leg.
The designer has also added little classy details such as tone-on-tone sateen piped pockets.
Here's why this style has its share of fans amongst pregnant and postpartum mummies:
1) Jersey knit waistband that may be worn be over the belly or rolled down to sit at the hips as desired. While the fully flexible waistband may be worn either way, we recommend that the best optimal use is to wear the waistband folded beneath the belly for support.
2) When folded-over, the waistband sits snug at the hips, giving subtle support at the under curve of the belly and around the lower back. The under-belly application will allow usage till full-term and beyond. Perfectly wearable postpartum.
3) Made with 97% cotton and a blend of spandex, these pants are designed for pure comfort. The touch of spandex allows the pants to stretch and conform for optimal fit as needed.
4) Sateen cotton finish which brings a very subtle sheen that works for office or anywhere smart casual.
5) Features front pockets with sateen piping. Fitted through the trouser leg.
97% cotton and 3% Spandex
Machine wash in warm water, gentle with like colours.
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean
Iron at medium heat
Laundry not recommended
Wash before wearing.
We stock sizes XS,S,M & L
Determine your fit for this brands maternity bottoms by measuring your hip size (fullest around your hips, beneath the belly) note: this is not your waist measurement.
For any bottom style, be it shorts, skirts, pants, jeans or leggings, measure your current hip size at the fullest and then refer to the size above for the corresponding size.
Your hip size is measured at the widest part of the hips. Ensure measuring tape is horizontal as it wraps around your hip bones and buttocks.
Each bottom size – determined by your hip measurement - is designed with a tolerance for expansion in belly circumference which should accommodate you to full term.
Through the course of your pregnancy, your hip measurement may increase to the next size range, in which case, a re-fit is recommended to assess the need for a new sizing.
MEV bottoms are constructed with waistbands that stretch for anticipated growth per hip size. Care and attention is paid to subtle but critical details such as technical proportions and specifications that must be uniquely considered for the pregnant shape.